Lucan Educate Together - Enrolment Process during COVID-19 School Closure
As you will be aware due to the on-going COVID-19 situation schools across Ireland are currently closed. However, we would like to reassure parents/guardians that our school continues to operate as many services as possible and we are now accepting enrolments by email for the 2020/2021 School year only
Please note that if you are interested in enrolling your child for 2021/2022, this page will be updated by 5th October.
If you wish to make an enrolment for the 2020/2021 school year please read our Enrolment Policy HERE and then follow the process below:
If you wish to enrol your child for the 2020/2021 school year
- For Junior Infants please download the relevant form HERE and save it to your PC or laptop.
- For Senior Infants to 6th Class please download the relevant form HERE and save it to your PC or laptop.
- For our Outreach Classes (for children on the Autistic Spectrum) please download the relevant form HERE and save it to your PC or laptop.
- Complete the downloaded form with all the relevant information.
- Save the completed form with your child’s name in the title to your PC or laptop and email it with any other documentation requested to Enrolments@LETNS.org.
What to do if you have problems with the enrolment forms
If you have any difficulty downloading and completing the form then please mail the relevant application details directly to Enrolments@LETNS.org and indicate that you had difficulty with the form.
Things to Note
- We are only accepting enrolments for the 2020/2021 school year
- Making an enrolment application does not automatically mean that a place is allocated to your child as we can only offer places where we still have places available at the relevant class level. We will acknowledge all applications received and if we have a place to offer your child we will contact you to let you know this.
All queries regarding enrolments should be emailed to enrolments@LETNS.org