Lucan Educate Together
Admissions Process for 2022/2023 School Year
Under the Education (Admission to Schools) Act, 2018 all schools must implement a new Admissions Policy for the 2022/2023 school year, thus replacing their previous enrolment policies. In accordance with the provisions of this Act Lucan Educate Together N.S. on 4th October 2021 publishes its:
Admissions Policy 2022/23 HERE
Annual Admissions Notice 2022/23 HERE
These notices are also available in hard copy on request from the school office and can be obtained by emailing: email@example.com or writing to: Lucan Educate Together NS, Mount Bellew Way, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
Parents / guardians wishing to submit applications are advised to read both the Admissions Policy and the Admissions Notice in advance of submitting an application.
Junior Infants 2022/2023 – accepting applications from 11th October to 1st November 2021. Applications received after that date will be treated as late applications under the term of the school’s Admission Policy.
- If you wish to make application for a Junior Infant place for the 2022/2023 school year please download the relevant form HERE and save it to your PC or laptop.
- Complete the downloaded form with all the relevant information.
- Save the completed form with your child’s name in the title to your PC or laptop
- Make a scan or take a photo of your child’s birth certificate
- Email the completed application form and scan/photo of your child’s birth certificate to Enrolments@LETNS.org.
- Applications will not be considered valid and will not be accepted without a scan/photograph of your child’s birth certificate
- Application forms for our outreach classes and for Senior Infants to 6th class will be made available on our website when the admission process for those classes open. Please see our Annual Admissions Notice for relevant dates.
Where offers of places are subsequently made on foot of an application parents/guardians will be required to provide an original birth certificate to the school for verification of date of birth.
Parents/Guardians should note that in accordance with the Education (Admissions to School) Act 2018 and in line with Section 14 of the Lucan Educate Together Admissions Policy that an offer of admission may not be made or may be withdrawn if it is established that information contained in the application is false or misleading.
- If you made an application under the previous enrolment policy and your child’s name is on our pre-enrolment list for 2022/2023 you do not need to make an application under the Admissions Policy as your child’s application will be considered ahead of applications under the new Admissions Policy (in line with provisions of the Act).
- Under the Admissions Policy and Annual Admissions Notice we are accepting enrolments for the 2022/2023 school year only
- Making an enrolment application does not automatically mean that a place is allocated to your child. All places will be offered in accordance with the school’s Admissions Policy & Annual Admissions Notice. Please see the Department of Education and Skills website for further information on the school admissions appeals process HERE.
Please note if you are enquiring about a place in the school for the current school year, i.e. 2021/2022, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All queries regarding this Admissions policy should be emailed to enrolments@LETNS.org